Custom Search

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Saint Paul Issues and Forums has Censored Me!

Hi All,

I was censored from Saint Paul Issues and Forums because I responded at the Feedback forum there to the following statement Eric Mitchell made in a email to me.


Eric's Statement- Bob we're in the same weight class and apparent strength, anytime. Pick a street or a gym. You won't because like I said, everybody is a tough guy on the Internet. You were informed that if you use that language in my presence, you'll regret it. You will.

Bob- for months the property rights advocates have been getting one threat after another from these Saint Paul Issues and Forum members that are entrenched in City beaurcracy. I finally had enough!

So I took Eric up on his offer and announced it at the Feedback Forum of SPIF since he took his non sense to SPIF. :-) It was great folks like shitting my pants at a City counsel meeting. :-)

I will not be going back to Saint Paul Issues and Forums. It's not a place of democracy. It's a place of hopeful indoctrination. Instead I will build my blog through invitations to citizens of Saint Paul. Currently the blog is getting traffic from all over the world and I would like to see more readers from the Metro area.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't need them! Ademocracy's numbers are smokin, Saint Paul Issues and Forums!

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not going to miss anything at SPIF. They only want the popular subjects, and they intimidate the people they don't agree with.

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why you even bothered to stay there and post as long as you did Bob. You don't need that grief don't go back.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very few of them last here. The security of moderation and the threat of censorship is gone. To bad mitchell won't hang out, he'll be outa here too. what da ya think Eric. Your welcome here. We don't like you, but your welcome in our house.Imagine that, Bob knew many didn't like him at SPIF, do you have guts to hang like that in those odds. I don't think so. ya know why, we play hardball here. only men like martin can hang and disagree.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going anywhere.
Welcome or not, I'll be chiming in with some sanity among the random spasmatic anonymous chatter.
Like it or not, you're stuck with me.

The only problem with ademocracy is that all of you get to hide behind anonymous- men say what they mean and let people know who said it.

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martin had class, and the reason people here respected him is because is because he came off like just a normal guy, and didn't try to con people with the usual "empty and feel good" argument you get all the time at SPIF. What happened to Martin anyways? Now that I think about it I haven't heard from him in a while. Are you still alive Martin??

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Saint Paul e-Democracy forum is not a place for open discussion..was never meant to be.

Last time I checked, the active participants were reduced to about ten rabid, mouth breathers.

It is a left wing echo chamber and the moderators do not appreciate it when their twisted, goofball world-view is disturbed by amused passers-by.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They want to indoctrinate "one person at at a time".

When they meet a non-conformist, they label them a trouble maker and direct them to a news group to participate, were they admit there is little readership. ONLY THEY COME HERE TO ADEMOCRACY, TO RIGHTFULLY BE HEARD!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home