Custom Search

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bill Dahns Home

Hi All,

Bill asked me to post this.

Please click onto the title of this story to get Bills Web site

Bill Dahn -- www.billdahn.com
My home has brought out the worst in people, and I blew the Whistle on RAP and Dale Anderson.
Dale ran RAP in 95 till he lost his job, I and Jim Kane investigated him.
We from that he had 5 jobs at " RAP " as Director Ramsey Action Program, WRAP,
Head Start, Fare Share Food Shelf ----- "paying $52,000 each job" !
5 jobs at $52,000 -- equals -- $260,000 Per Year at a NON - PROFIT org.in 1997.
Bill Clinton was making $200,000 a year Full Time 24/7.
He was coving up about my house, and we all see why now - 200,000 homes in MN. with this BAD Insulation.
Mayor Norm Coleman was in Charge of the Money Flow in St.Paul from Washington DC. Federal DOE aka Department of Energy.
In 1997 - the White House called the Department of Energy in Washington, and told them to FIX my insulation problem.
Joe Konrad of the DOE called and left the massage on my phone -- Hello this is Joe Konrad from the Department of Energy in Washington DC. a The White House Called and said to fix Your insulation problem -- then he left his phone # 202-58?-????
But, I have all these phone message yet, so does Leslie Davis and many others.
It was the Democrat that cover up about RAP.
The Book Always Cheat, By Leslie Davis.
Jim Schieblel lost his job at RAP, HE also ran it in the 1970,s
He refused to work with me on this, I sent a well written letter that Leslie typed up for me.

Remember that CODE ENFORCEMENT Did Not Enforce the SEWER GASES coming in my home threw then Furnace -- Cold Air Return, The Toilet sewer pipe it.
RAP'S People cut the bean under the bathroom floor, that in turn broke the toilet sack off at the floor.
www.billdahn.com --- under >> "homestead"
This house cost the TAX PAYER'S Dearly, for all it cost to fight me over the last 11 yrs.

Read this site and pass it along. CND: Chemical Sensitivities smells of perfumes and
other smells just kick my ass.
Bill Dahn


THINK ABOUT "IT" !

Enough IS Enough !

The Dahn Of A New Era

Bill Dahn
651-453-1992
eagledahn1@aol.com
Bill4Dahn@aol.com
WW.BILLDAHN.COM
ECF:#P1291866
Ojb-Sious.#408B19111
Bill Dahn, Video with Jessie, 1998
Bill Dahn, Homestead Rip Off
Bill Dahn, 9/11 - Memorial for Bill Dahn's loss His Home

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Comments
Thanks to Bob for having this Blog.
I had many people contact me and say,that they had seen my posting on Bobby Johnson's Blog site.
So, just because I don't get any responds or comments --people tell me that they DO NOT want to be called opinionated by some of these Half Witts in Government.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, you did get a whole lot of responses, look at your post last week i think it was. its in the archives below Bobs profile.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, the story title is "Bill Dahn The Persistant Activist"

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wesee that Bill has been a strong fighter against what Bill is calling the DFL Mafia.
I see if it isn't some kind of Mafia, it is just plain old crooks in office.
Bill, you have back up now.
Thank you all
S. D.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home