Custom Search

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Alice Krengal Emails Sharon Anderson With Her Concerns!

For new readers to the the blog, Alice Krengal has been made homeless by the courts over disorderly conduct due to excessive drinking at her home. Whats happening to Alice just isn't right. There must be a common sense solution to this issue.

Subject: Re:latest from alice, the jailbird
Date: 11/18/2006 5:23:51 P.M. Central Standard Time
From: alicekrengel@yahoo.com
Reply To:
To: Sharon4Anderson@aol.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:


Sent from the Internet (Details)



dear sharon, thanks for your emails. i don't get to check them everyday. the computers at passport don't allow us to check them. i was told that they were sick of viruses, so cancelled all email privileges on healtheast computers. i talked to my lawyer on friday afternoon. no word from the judge yet. she believes that i have been telling her the truth all along. she said they have the right to reject a client and would have if they hadn't believed in me. she said that what the city is doing "isn't fair". she also talks about "the next step" if we lose. if we win, she will not drop out, but will look for co-counsel so we can sue the city. it's the only way we can stop future harassment. i read the watchdog articles you sent. thanks. they are harrowing. i don't know about thanksgiving. i find myself really down at times. i think i would be better off going to the salvation army and celebrating with the friends that i have met here.they know my situation and have been sympathetic. no one has "given me hell". i get teased a lot, but that's because i take it well and get a genuine laugh about it. years ago a friend told me, "you only tease the people you care about." if i went to the sirloin room, i feel that too many people will bring my predicament up, and it would be very hard for me. most of the time i try to put it out of my mind. whenever i think about my cats, it's hard not to cry.,my life was all in order before this happened. on a good note, they brought the ping pong table out at passport. i was REALLY good at that in my teens and early twenties, but played little up till age 35. from 35 till 3 weeks ago, i never picked up a paddle. i feaqred i might have to learn all over again, but everything was there. serves i didn't even know i had. it all came back as if it were yesterday---and better. i play moire aggreassively than i did before. one asian gentleman picked me to play with him, WOW WHAT A COMPLIMENT. passport closes from 2pm wed. until monday. bummer. i also help several people with there paperwork for welfare and ssi. that really makes me feel good and takes my mind off myself. we are under a pall at dorothy day. one 39 year old woman drowned in a bathtub from mixing alcohol with vicodan. she was so unique and vibrant--drunk all the time but pleasantly so. i have less desire to drink here than i did at home. twice in 11 weeks and counting. please pass on this letter by email and verbally to all who are interested. thank you for your support. i told my lawyer that staying at dorothy day is getting old. it's not living, just existing. my health is still good. we hAve new mats (in short supply) when i get one, i'm able to sleep thru the night with less pain that wakes me up. love, alice

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how this poor woman feels. She has a illness with alchol and the City makes her homeless too. So sad.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband and I are praying for you Alice.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home