Custom Search

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

City Counsel Condemns Homes At Alarming Rate

Hi All,

The following is an excerpt from the City Counsel meeting. It seems everytime I read this report I see condemnation attempts on one building or another. Does anyone out there have the time to go and get the story on these properties? I am a little pressed for time.

24.

Appeal of Laura Jelinek, Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services, on behalf of Hawo Abdile to a Notice of Condemnation and Order to Vacate property at 453 Sherburne Avenue. (Legislative Hearing Officer recommends granting the appeal.)

25.

Appeal of Ronald Williams to a Notice of Condemnation and Order to Vacate property at 790 Rose Avenue East. (Legislative Hearing Officer recommends denying the appeal.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I volunteer to do follow ups on condemned properties. I'll send my reports to you Bob.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home