Custom Search

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

St. Paul Police Are Disparate For Help!

Hi All,

I just seen a news clip on Ch. 5. The police are asking the City Counsel for funding for additional officers.

The Officer who addressed the Counsel stated "We are willing to die for the citizens of this City". "What are you willing to do for us"?

My opinion these guys want to do their job, and I don't think they need code enforcement to do it for them if we give them the tools.

I actually think some have figured out that removing buildings doesn't end crime. It only spreads it around.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks you for posting this information.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are willing to die for the citizens of this city huh? LOL....what a f'ing joke! I live in this city and if you want to do something good for me pig, then start being honest, have some ethics, and quit victimizing innocent property owners in the name of law and order.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Sgt. Vick was murdered, the cops came after the landlords, not the bad guys! Vick was one of their own and the response was "lets go get torn screens and tall grass." That made an impression on me that I will remember till the day I die. Obviously I don't have the same perception about the Police that I used to.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7:54 wasn't that the Mayor and some City Counsel men taking a publicity walk. I thought there were those critical of the police because they didn't show up for that walk.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm talking about before the Mayors stupid publicity walk. When Vick was killed, mayor Kelly sent the dogs after the landlords. They were going around looking for broken windows, etc. and re-inspecting buildings, even if they had just been inspected. The he had the Fire Department out driving the alleys looking for tall grass and trash in their spare time.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home