Custom Search

Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's LUNCH TIME don't bother me!

Bob- I was sent this by someone I deem credible. They wish to remain anonymous.
Have you ever called the police and wondered what was taking them so long to get there. Here is one possible reason.

Message sent to me- The perfect example of why we need 200 more police officers for the city: My daughter works in a St.Paul restaurant where the police come to eat (everyone is entitled to a lunch break). Today this officer comes in and more or less brags about how he is actually on a theft call, and states; thats ok they can wait I am hungry. Now most jobs you have to wait til your break to take a lunch break, I am sure when it became lunch break time he took lunch break.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still torn on the subject of cops. I'm still 50/50 that some are doing good for the citizens but,

In regards to Firemen v. City Inspectors:

Someone asked here not to long ago what the difference was between the fire department inspectors and the city's neighborhood improvement inspectors, in regards to code inspections.

I've never seen city inspectors racing into a building that is on fire and try to rescue others not concerning themselves with their own safety.

Firefighters live by a different set of ethics than city inspectors. My Dad was a firefighter in the 60's and when the phone rang he was out the door and it wasn't to condemn or throw people out in the streets, it was to rescue and respond to an emergency, even if it was only a grass fire.

On 9/11, I didn't see city inspectors racing up stairs I only saw firemen. Firemen don't want to see people loose their homes. City inspectors make sure that they do. They do bring cops with them to make sure this happens, but I've never heard of them taking firemen with.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought they spent all their time in donut shops!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The donut shop is on their next break, after the bagel shop, which is after the coffee shop, which is after the.........

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home