Custom Search

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Get The Latest Edition of The Watchdog

Here it is folks, the latest edition of the Watchdog is on the web NOW!

Get the latest news on DIVAS and the coverage of the protest, and more great stories.

There is an added bonus on the front cover of the Watchdog. IT'S A PICTURE OF ME AT THE DIVAS PROTEST!For all of you curious about my idenity.(This mainly applies to SPIFers) I am that Shadowy Figure next to the tree. Bill Dahn is directly to my left.

Please click onto the title of this post for the Watchdog News!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a ghost to me..

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a psycho to me!

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a ghost.....the ghost of another government cover up.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home