Custom Search

Monday, August 28, 2006

Ademocracy Announcement

To: rbljohnson@yahoo.com
Subject: [ademocracy] 8/28/2006 10:34:56 AM
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:34:57 -0700 (PDT)
I'm sure if people really knew the whole truth of the matter, they would be thinking differently. <(reference to the loss of affordable housing)

This site could be cross-referenced with the Watchdog site and the Watchdog paper should have this site down in writing so the neighbors to these city officials and affiliates can go to this site for updates and other stories. If I received the Watchdog paper and I was neighbors to the mayor or council members, I would want to know more. Then these people can even post questions that they are afraid to ask.

I think it would behoove this site, it's participants and future citizens or business owners in the city in being mad aware of this site. Instead of handing out all those fliers for Edemo, do it for your site! Then we can refer back to Edemo site so they can see for themselves how it serves the city not the citizen.

Bob> I just noticed this comment. Good advice.I can't tell others what they can and can't say. I personally will try very hard not to speak of "St. Paul Issues and Forums" again in a bad light.It was stated by a volunteer of "St. Paul Issues and forums that a blog could work cooperatively with the forum". I agree. The simple truth is our blog can be a place where the unheard voices can be heard.I think it makes sense for me at least to just get on with our objectives and leave the baggage in the past.


I have decided to pass out 100000 invitations to this site from October thru December.To attract blue collar citizen. And give homeless people a voice.

I will also add a Team feature which will enable others to post with a title.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is the best thing I have seen happen within the city for quite some time! It is great to be able to voice your concerns and opinions without being disrespected by selfish people that in their mind are better then everybody else. Reality; without the funding of TIF and the taking of citizens homes they aren't worth a s..., in other words, obviously they can't accomplish building on their own, yet a private homeowner is suppose to meet all the orders of the city on their own.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They can't get anything built on thier own in St. Paul because they are lacking in the way they run the city and everyone knows it, and consequently the only people who are willing to invest there are the ones that get paid to do it.....like with the TIF money.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home